This recipe is very easy and delicious. Just like a normal enchilada that you would get at a Mexican restaurant. Just this is low carb. Only thing that is low carb would be the tortillas.
What you’ll need
- Las palmas green chili enchilada sauce
- Shredded mozzarella
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- First set your oven at 350 degrees.
- Season your chicken any way you like. I seasoned mine with garlic salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- I cooked my chicken in the air fryer. If you have one I recommend it because if you like your chicken juicy it comes out perfect. This is how I like my chicken. If you do use the air fryer method follow the temperature directions on the air fryer you have. Every air fryer is different. If not you can grill it or put it in the crock pot for 5 hours with chicken broth.
- While the chicken is cooking start heating up your green chili enchilada sauce. I used the Las palmas green chili sauce. I also heated up some tortillas in this process as well. For that I used the mission carb balance tortillas that is 6g of carbs. Also found some at Sam’s club that are 5g of carbs.
- 5. Next once the chicken is done cooking shred the chicken. I used a food processor and did a few pulses. And I just shredded the chunks that the food processor did not shred.
- Once the chicken is all shredded fill it up in the Tortilla along with the shredded cheese and some green chili sauce.
- Next, roll it up like how you would roll up any burrito
- Place it in a baking dish tray. Depending on how many enchiladas you are making or how big your baking dish tray is I was able to fit 11.
- Then, top it off with more shredded cheese and the rest of the enchilada sauce you have left.
- Place it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese on top starts to bubble.